2014 - FIFA World Cup - BRAZIL
After the Final of the 2010 Fifa World Cup in South Africa, more and more people will be interested in the World Cup 2014.City: Porto Alegre
Stadium Name: Beira Rio / GUAÍBA.River Shore Stadium
No matter what your age is, no matter where you come from, no matter who you are, there is a place for you at First Baptist Church Guaíba. You'll meet a great mix of friendly people, hear awesome relevant messages, enjoy compelling programs, and much more. Come as you are, be who you are - we've got a seat saved for you!
First Baptist Church Guaíba
São Geraldo 206 - Ermo
City: Guaíba - zip code: 92500-000
State: Rio Grande do Sul / Brazil
WORLD CUP BRAZIL 2014 - The cities are:
01) Rio de Janeiro. Stadium: Maracana.
02) São Paulo. Stadium: Morumbi. Biggest Brazilian city.
03) Belo Horizonte. Beautiful Horizon.
04) Salvador. Party everyday.
05) Curitiba. Stadium: Arena da Baixada.
06) Porto Alegre. Stadium: Beira-Rio. The coldest of the host cities.
07) Brasília. The capital of Brazil.
08) Cuiaba. World Cup in the Pantanal.
09) Recife. World Cup by the beach.
10) Fortaleza. Stadium: Castelão. World Cup by the beach.
11) Natal. Stadium: Arena das Dunas. World Cup by the beach.
12) Manaus. World Cup in the Amazon.